This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
I'm sorry you're having trouble accessing the North Texas Tollway Authority NTTA Login page. That must be frustrating for you. But I'm here to help you figure out how to find what you're looking for and successfully login. Don't worry. Sometime's webpages are too cluttered with loud colors, too many words and links that it can be hard to find exactly where to go. That's what I'm here for. I will lead you there, directly. Ready?
NTTA Step by Step Login:
- First, access the North Texas Tollway Authority NTTA login page by going to https://www.ntta.org/Pages/Home.aspx
- Now, you will see a large blue NTTA on the left side of the screen. Directly to the right of this logo you will see the LogIN or Open an account area. There is also a giant orange and black "T" next to it. Click this.
- First things first, if you have not opened an account you'll need to do this before you can login. Otherwise there is no account to log into. Click on the blue "Open a New Account" tab in the middle of your screen.
- Complete the simple application process by clicking the blue "Begin" button. Follow their instructions.
- Then set up your online access by going to the "Setup Online Access" tab on the previous screen and following those instructions.
- Next, go back to the previous screen and enter your User ID and password into the boxes located to the left side of the screen, in the large blue section.
- Click the green "log in" button. You should be logged in now and ready to access your account.
If this attemp was not successful and you have already opened your account and set up online access, then you probably have forgotten your User ID and/or password and will need to go through the process of resetting it. That's easy, don't worry. I can help you with that too.
NTTA User ID and Password Reset Instructions:
- Click the "Forgot Password" link. This will take you to the Password Retrieval Page
- You will need your Account Card Number, Account Number or TollTag Number as well as your Driver's License number or Tax ID to complete the information.
- Enter in your Account Card Number, Account Number, TollTag Number and either your Driver's License number or Tax ID.
- Click the "next" button
- Your new password will be sent to the email address you signed up with. Retrieve this and begin the login process again. This time it should work perfectly!
If you still cannot login to the NTTA loginpage. Please check our contact information below and choose the method that best suits you. Contact us and let us help you. That's what we're here for.
North Texas Tollway Authority NTTA Contact Information:
Call Customer Service: (972) 818-NTTA(6882).
Customer Service Questions: Click Here
Spanish Version: https://csc.ntta.org/olcsc/home/updateLanguage.do